TAE80113 Graduate Diploma in Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice is now online and taking enrolments
This qualification is suited to people with responsibility for adult literacy and numeracy delivery and assessment.
Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- practitioner, Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) program
- teacher, Skills Education and Employment program (SEE)
- concurrent assistance teacher, training organisation
- adult literacy and numeracy teacher, training organisation
- trainer and assessor, registered training organisation
- program coordinator, adult community education organisation
- educational manager, training organisation.
Undertake this qualification online with one of the most experienced literacy and language training providers in the sector, and receive helpful and friendly support to complete your studies.
Talk to The Learning Workshop about payment options including:
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Full qualification payment
- Instalment payments.
Phone: 07 40 410 299